Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 26, 2014

CIAO TUTTI!
 
I'm 20!!! No longer a teen ha it's pretty crazy to think about. Thanks for all of your birthday wishes and packages and cards you guys are so awesome ' love you all so much! Especially thank you for the sweedish fish, those are my FAVORITE! But really though you guys made my birthday so wonderful thanks so much. 

This week was pretty good, we had some really good lessons with a few investigators but we didn't get to have a lesson with our super elect investigators because they were sick but they called us yesterday to set up an appointment for Friday!! :) so wish us luck! The members were so cool for my birthday they are awesome! Sunday they all wished me a happy birthday and the stake president got me a giant cake lol. Then the bishops wife invited us over yesterday for lunch out of the blue and they fed us BBQ chicken burritos and cookie brownies and a sugar fruit desert it was soooooo good. (Not going to lie it kinda made me miss American food lol). Well not too much has happened this week work size, it was pretty average but it's always a great time here in Lugano.

Well thanks for all the bday wishes! You guys are the best!!! Love you all! ciao :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment