Sunday, September 28, 2014

June 25, 2014


TORINO!

Ciao Belli,

Well this week was a little rough and im sure it was a little rough for you guys as well. Im really going to miss Grandma and her loving, energetic, goofy, sweet personality. She really is the best example of kindness and love and I am so grateful for her. I know that she is in a wonderful place now and is surrounded by loved ones and Grandpa and just thinking about that really made me feel at peace.

Well I am being transfered to TORINO!! I've wanted to serve there since the beginning of the mission and now i actually get to go there, im so excited! It's definitly a bitter sweet though becuase this ward at Lugano truly is the best and i love each and every member to death.

I already got some numbers and emails so that after the mission i can stay in contact because i really would love to visit them again i love them so much! I am super excited to go to torino though for 2 reasons;  1) i can go make new friendships there and i love that about the mission, and 2) I am going to be living in the same apartment as my last companion Anziano Ozmotherly! haha it is going to be the best! My companion will be in his 3rd transfer so i will be "bottle-breaking"
him and i am actually very excited for that :)

Well this week the work was good! Actually it was the best out of this entire transfer! we had many lessons and they were all very spiritual and great! we got 5 new investigators and some new less actives to work with so Anziano Salvatori and his new companion will have some good work to work with :)

ok well i need to get going, thanks for all of the emails and updates.

I wish i could be there at the funeral but i know that the mission is where i need to be now. I love grandma so so so much and i will miss her a lot as im sure all of you will, and i cant wait till the day where we can reunite together but this time forever. I love you guys and next time i hear from you ill be back in italy!

-Anziano Delgado

No comments:

Post a Comment