Tuesday, January 28, 2014

October 9, 2013

A Great Week and a New Suit!

Hey everyone! thanks for all the emails, pictures and especially the video of Dallin haha he's getting pretty good! :) I am really jealous that you all got to go duck hunting without me! Even Missy went thats so cool! Im glad you had a good time though and looks like you were pretty successful! Haha i noticed in the photo of Dallin and Tristan that Big T had an italian mustache going on hahahaha. Thats cool that you got to take flash too im sure she loved that. Ok so last thursday i went and got my suit from the tailor and it is SHWEET! The Italian style is slim so it kinda fits me perfectly being here in italy ha. I'll send you a few pictures so you can get a little idea of what it looks like but its hard to see the stitching and color of the suit on the pictures that i took but oh well you'll see it when i get home in about 20 months! Mom you asked when transfers are, they are actually at the beginning of next week. this is the end of my 2nd transfer, how crazy is that?! It is going so great here in Brescia i love every second of it!!!!! 

Well this weekend, as you all know, was General conference! Us 4 in our apartment got to go to The Rich's families house in Desenzano and watch the saturday and sunday conferences which were all SO AMAZING! They Its crazy how fast time flies when im taking notes and just getting into all of the talks it was insane! Mom i totally agree with you, I really loved the talk that Elder Scott gave about Personal Strength. It was crazy because i had just finished reading about the sons of Helaman in the Italian Book of Mormon. and it's true, i never had really thought about what their father's felt like not being able to defend their families. It really helped me realize that even if i do sin and repent there will still be a consequence to my action that will hold me back even if i am completely forgiven. 

Sunday we spent the entire day over at the Rich's house for general conference and they made us hotdogs and brawtwurst!!! i was soooooo happy that i got to eat some american food ha it had been too long. they also made amazing chicken and MASHED POTATOES! haha it was so good. Don't get me wrong i LOVE italian food but it was nice being able to have something other than pasta for a meal (italians eat pasta pretty much every day no joke). So that was really cool. Oh i also hear that America's Gov't is shut down? Whats up with that?? 

So the Work here in Brescia is going great, we are having a really good time and awesome lessons. We are working on one lady right now who is making some good progress... we just need to get her to come to church ha. I am loving it so much here in italia being able to preach this wonderful gospel. I can already tell its going to be so hard coming back!  

Well it was really good to hear from you guys! Cant wait to hear from ya next week and keep sending the pictures! Ill send you the pictures of my suit and also a few more that i already sent you guys but i was messing with my camera and i found a really cool setting so tell me what you think! Love you all so much! you are always in my prayers! love ya!

 

                                                                             -Anziano Delgado

No comments:

Post a Comment